Gold Bar Park
Season to visit: Year round but especially in winter.
- Canada geese, mallards and common goldeneyes are the most common waterfowl seen on the river.
- During the winter, Bald Eagles or an occasional northern goshawk can sometimes be found hunting on the river’s edge.
- Robins are known to overwinter here. Waxwings, pine grosbeaks, redpolls, woodpeckers and nuthatches can also be found.
- Picnic sites and a pavillion with washroom facilities.
- Lots of parking in a number of large parking areas.
For more information visit: Edmonton Parks